What is something mommy always says to you? Um, I want to color
What makes you happy? Mommy makes happy.
What makes you sad? Push the button and that noise.
What makes you laugh? Funny.
How old are you? I'm 2.
How old is Mommy? Um, 2.
What is your favorite thing to do? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8! (he then begins running laps)
Who is your best friend? Her name's Annabelle.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Be grown up at Nana Pop Pop's house.
What are you really good at? Bat
What did you do today? I go to Nana Pop Pop's house, so...
What is your favorite food? Annabelle. I want to see Annabelle.
What is your favorite song? Have a Great Day (Fresh Beat Band)
What is your favorite TV show? Fresh Beat Band on the iPad. (this does not exist in this house...)
What do you want for your birthday this year? A cake.
What is your favorite animal? Hmm... hot dogs.
What is love? Love? Where are you going?
Where do you live? There. (pointing at the front door)
Where is your favorite place to go? I'll crash you.
We celebrated Brayden's birthday with a family party one day and friends the next. Brayden's buddy K was born 2 days before him with K's daddy's birthday right between the two. So we had a joint party to ensure Uncle B was not left out (he's very touchy). Here are some photos.
![]() |
| Brayden had a Curious George birthday party |
![]() |
| Brayden's cousin Valarie has a birthday 2 days after Brayden. Busy week! |
![]() |
| Brayden's cousin Todd shares the same birthday so he helped blow out the candles. |
![]() |
| Our little farmer, K. |
![]() |
| Great friends! |















No comments:
Post a Comment