The boys (Brayden and buddy K) are 17 months old. Aunt S has been complaining for about that long about the uneven number of K and A pictures throughout her house. I have not had Brayden's pictures taken for about 10 months. However,
our favorite photographer is currently unavailable since recently moving and welcoming her sweet baby girl. So... we decided to try to venture out on our own hoping to take pictures of each others family. It was hot and humid (you'll see our hair) and the boys were tired (Uncle B included), but I think we did fairly well on our attempt at being photographers. It was much harder than it looks! Here are some of my favorites so far...
 |
| Following their leader |
 |
| Butterfly kisses |
 |
| The only way to keep the boys calm was to give them sticks. Safe, I know... |
No comments:
Post a Comment